Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Lovely to see you again!

One of my favorite things about being a family photographer is that I get to watch so many families grow up. Two become three, then four, then more!  I love returning customers!  Just the other day this lovely little family stopped by for a gravidfotografering (maternity shoot).  I had the honor of capturing this adorable family, when the the little fellow was both in the tummy and newborn.  Cannot believe how fast they grow up!  I cannot wait to snuggle (and smell) their little brother who could be arriving any day now. 
I actually have found doing maternity shoots with smaller children challenging sometimes, especially when there is more than one.  However as you can see by bringing a small basket to contain small beautiful wildlings,  I was able to get a couple of shots with them cooperating, so yes, that is my tip of the day.  When there are too many small wonderful things running around and you need to get them all in the same picture, contain them or entertain them!  Ha ha, easier said then done, but it all part of the fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment