Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Fairy Princess Improntu fotoshoot

I love photographing children, my own and any others willing to stand in front of my camera.  My kids are so used to me having a camera, and are basically sick of it.  LOL.  So it is a very rare occasion that they actually ask me to pull the camera out and capture whatever they are doing.  But this was one of those rare times.  One day our little pixie girl decided to dress up as a fairy princess, and was running about digging in the dirt and climbing on stones, as fairy princesses do.  I happened to walk by and she yells at me to go and get my camera.  My heart soared!  A child who wants to cooperate!  So of course I dropped everything.  The light was perfect, she was magic, and we had so much fun.  I love those spontaneous shoots, so i guess my tip for today, is always keep your camera nearby ( and charged) and if your child ever asks you to take their picture,  drop everything and enjoy it.  These moments will not last long, so that is why I love to preserve them.

No comments:

Post a Comment