Monday, August 28, 2017

Free at last!

I have to admit that this blog is woefully neglected.  Nearly a year since my last post.  I suppose it is because I find myself overwhelmed by all the social media outlets.  Feeling the need to post to instagram, to facebook, to the blog, it can all be too much, for me anyway.  Trying to decide which images would be the most appealing, which would get the best response. Not to mention, I was never really sure if I should post in Swedish or English.   I suppose the pressure of posting the best possible images led to posting less and less, and finally not at all.  I find myself with hundreds of images that I love but no one (except the ones intended for customers) ever see.  Sooo, while laying in bed last night I came to the decision, that I will reclaim this blog.  I will post with no pressure on myself. I will post merely because I feel like it.  There need not be rhyme or reason, only the desire to share, albeit there may be no one out there in my cyberspace.  It feels so liberating somehow. No idea where these pressures arise from, perhaps my own head,  must be actually.  So I guess this will now become a place where I learn to free myself, a work in progress with no plan, no pressure, just a relaxing meandering down my own photographic journey.  So I leave you with my thoughts and a picture of one my muses. 


No comments:

Post a Comment