Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Muddy feet on gorgeous children

The rain is falling outside my studio today, and there is a chill in the air.  Fall is definitely here.  I want to curl up in a blanket on the coach with a fire in the fireplace and read a good book.  The days of chasing butterflies through the forest are gone for this year.  The kids running barefoot through the creek,  also is only a memory for now.  I love the summer. I love the freedom it makes me feel.  I love that there is so much light, enabling much longer shooting hours during the day.  I guess today I am just reminiscing about the summer and how great it is. Autumn is lovely too, be assured I do appreciate its beauty.  The fall leaves make for amazing backdrops for fotoshoots.  But there is just something magical about the summers in Sweden,  and it is with a sad adjö  I say good-bye to summer 2017.  I do still have many images from this summer to sort through and edit, so I am sure this will not be last summer image, but it is one of my current favorites.  I love muddy feet on gorgeous children.
 



No comments:

Post a Comment