Saturday, January 17, 2015

Truly divine food!

I have had the extreme pleasure of photographing two of Juliette Bryant´s workshops at The Space here in Goa.  She is so full of life and her food is beyond delicious.  I learned so much at the Divine Detox workshop that I think I forgot to shoot sometimes cause I was listening so much.  At her Divine Desserts workshop, just tasting her amazing raw desserts made me think I had died and gone to heaven!  She has recently written a book, The Divine Detox, which is available via her website, www.julietteskitchen.tv. On the 20th she is doing one last workshop at The Space, you do not want to miss it, Conscious Nutrition for the Whole Family.







you can check out more fotos from my portfolio on my homepage. eimithoren.com

No comments:

Post a Comment